A Vacation Gone Wrong is a rumored Sitting Ducks episode.
- (The ducks fall in muck, as Aldo runs up to them)
- Aldo: "Are you okay?"
- Ed: "Yeah! Why don't you get us outta this muck, it looks like it's trying to eat us."
- (The ducks are sinking in the muck. Bill realizes this)
- Bill: "Oh, boy! I think we're sinking in----" (starts panicking) "QUICKSAND!!!"
- Ed: "Quicksand?!"
- (Ed screams, as he, Bill, Oly and Waddle try struggling to get out)
- Oly: "We're sinking even more!!!"
- Waddle: (panicking) "HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!"
- Ed: "Help!"
- Oly: "Help! Somebody help!"
- Bill: "Aldo, help!"
- (Aldo stands there worried. Fades to black for commercial break, then fade in)
- (Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle scream for help, while Aldo stands there worried)
- Aldo: "Stay calm! Don't panic! Aha!"
- (Aldo throws a lasso hoping they would catch it)
- Aldo: "Hold on! I gotcha!"
- (Aldo was too late, they finally sink in the quicksand)
- Aldo: "No!"
- (Aldo frantically searches for them)
- Aldo: "Bill! Ed! Oly! Waddle! Don't give up on me! Guys?"
- (Aldo starts crying)
- Aldo: "If only I could see, or hear them one last time, I---"
- (Aldo continues crying, until he heard Bill's voice)
- Bill: "Aldo?"
- Aldo: "Bill? Is that you? Is that really you?"
- (Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle somehow got out)
- Oly: "Apparently, it turned out to not be quicksand."
- Bill: "Guess we were just exaggerating."