The Duck Scouts is a rumored Sitting Ducks episode.
- (Ed's face turns boiling red, and he gets angry, while Arvy teases him)
- Ed: "SHUT UP, ARVY!!!!!!!!"
- (Arvy gets blown away by this)
- Raoul: "Senor Ed! You have broken the reputation of being a scout, no badge!"
- Ed: (nervously) "How about one more chance?"
- (Raoul had enough with Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle trying to have another chance, as he growls angrilly)
- (Scene goes to a flag, and pans down with Wallace playing the horn and Ally playing a the drums, as Raoul take the bandanas off Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle)
- (When Raoul gets to Ed, he tries playing slick, by taking it off himself and snatching it away from Raoul, but he grabs it)
- Raoul: "You have damaged the reputation of the Duck Scouts, and know sentenced to the... Shameful Walk! Scout Fred, bring me the soap!"
- Fred: "Yes, sir scout master!"
- (Fred brings a barrel filled with soap)
- Raoul: "Thank you! And here's your "Soap Bringing" badge!"
- (Ed growls in anger because of this)
- (Raoul then pour the soap on sidewalk, then Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle end up falling, then end up slipping and riding on the soap, with Hanna-Barbera's "Temple Block Gallop Feet" sound effect playing)
- Ed: (screaming) "YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oly: "Whoa!"
- Bill: "Whoa!"
- Waddle: "Whoa!"
- (Raoul, Fred, Wallace and Ally salute to Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle as they pass by screaming, and then crash offscreen, and shows Bally as the official Duck Scouts).