The Ivy is a rumored Sitting Ducks episode.
Aldo finds some special kind of leaves, and then starts scratching. It turns out to be poison ivy.
- (Aldo comes to Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle's room, still scratching)
- Aldo: (begging) "Assistance please?"
- (Bill, Ed, Oly and Waddle back away to the wall)
- Bill: "Now Aldo---"
- Aldo: "Help me!"
- Ed: (whispering) "I say we go over to Cecil's!"
- Oly: (whispers) "Good idea!"
- Aldo: "Don't just stand there! Help me!"
- (Aldo runs to them. They scream and run out the way, as Aldo hits the wall)
- Bill: "Aldo?"
- Aldo: (getting up) "Help me, guys! What's happenin' to me?"
- (Aldo runs to them again. They get out the way again and he hits the wall)
- Aldo: (getting up) "Help!"
- Bill: "Run!"
- (Aldo chases them on fours. The ducks run. They run down the stairs. Aldo ends up jumping off the stairway rail. He stop wnd sit on fours, reaizing what's gonna happen)
- Aldo: "Uh-oh!"
- (Hanna-Barbera's Bongo feet sound effect plays as Aldo scrambles his four legs, trying to run back to the surface, but falls to the floor)
- Bill: "Oh, boy! What do we do?"
- Ed: "I got it!"
- (Ed pulls out some tot handcuffs and handcuffed his tail to a closet door)
- Ed: "Sit!"
- (Aldo sits on fours like a dog)
- Ed: "Now, let's go!"
- Aldo: "Great! Chained to a door like a dog!"
- (Aldo scratches himself like a dog)